- Work Competently and corroboratively as a team member in different types of health organisations.
- Communicate effectively with clients , colleagues and health team members.
- Participate in different health care setting providing competent nursing care to the individual , family and community.
- Provide guidance and supervision for staff, students and other members
- Utilise the scienrific principles , knowledge and skill in planning nursing care as a ateam leader.
- Identify the learning needs of staff ,students and also the client family and community demonstrate the teaching skills accordingly in formal and informal settings.
- Conduct and participates in research activities for the development of nursing profession as well as individual development.
- Community Nursing
- Health Research
- Care Home
- NGO / INGO
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 / A level in science ( Bio Group) securing at least 50% marks in Agg.
- In Grading system students must secured at least C grade in each subject and 2.4 CGPA in Agg.
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Merit And Reservation Scholarship will be provided to the students according to their performance in Entrance Exam Result .
- Florence Nightingale Award will be awarded for outstanding student in each Batch.