Novel Academy believe that supporting students and faculty in their professional development leads to improved outcomes for learners. Good-quality training and reflective professional development are essential parts of a teacher’s professional life. We offer a number of workshops, seminars and training for students and faculty according to the organizational needs, ranging from subject-specific training to professional development qualifications.
Our approach to professional development and training supports students and faculty to become confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged.
Training and Workshop Partners:
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE,UK)
- British Council
- United States Education Foundation (USEF)
- PR Foundation (Master Trainer/Life Coach: Raman Nepali)
- National Institute of Leadership Development (Lead Trainer/Facilitator: Bikal Prasad Sherchan)
- Stairway Management (Lead Trainer: Mahesh Dahal)
- Manohar Man Shrestha : Management Consultant/Trainer/Writer
- Suman Shakya : Management Consultant/Entrepreneur